Ethos & Values
- To promote a welcoming and relaxed classroom climate where everyone feels secure, confident and able to achieve their full potential.
- To create a positive environment which recognises the achievements of all members of the school community.
- To have a learning environment where adults and children review and celebrate achievement and where independence leads to success.
- To create a calm and orderly school which is safe and happy and where all are respected, valued and welcomed.
- To create an environment where communication and decision-making is open and effective throughout the whole school community.
- To help each member of our community develop a sensitive, tolerant and caring attitude; balancing individual needs with those of the wider group.
- To value the cultural, moral, spiritual and social diversity of the whole school community.
- To provide equal opportunities for all pupils to reach their full potential and the highest possible standards of personal and academic achievement.
- To establish close partnerships with parents through regular home/school links and contacts.
- To ensure adequate time and appropriate resources are provided in order to develop the skills necessary for future progression.